1. Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
The following "Terms and Conditions" is set to govern the use of and purchase of products and services from website - www.FlyBangkok.com - an online booking agent (hereinafter refer to as Site, We, Our, Us).
“You" refers to the individual person creating an account with us and/or making a reservation through us. Our website is offered to you and is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein as they exist at the time the booking is made.
Your use of our website including the use of your booking, your account, and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website and should leave immediately. You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes and will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as an acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
3.1 Economy class service:
- Web Promotion & Web Saver: NOT PERMITTED TO CANCEL FOR REFUND once issued (whole ticket price will be lost included fare, taxes, charges & fees)
- Web Freedom Ticket: Permitted to cancel for refund, but, with fees
3.2 Business class service:
- Blue Ribbon Ticket - Permitted to cancel with fees
We will provide information on the named Passenger on the Ticket to the air Carriers. Passengers may be required to produce appropriate identification in order to travel.
- A Ticket is non-transferable or non-negotiable.
- Some tickets are sold at discounted fares which may be partially or completely non-refundable. You should choose the fare best suited to your needs. You may also wish to ensure that you have acquired representations or warranties that you have obtained appropriate insurance to cover incidents or instances where you have to cancel your Ticket.
4. Period of Ticket Validity
Unless as otherwise provided in the Ticket, these Conditions of Carriage, or in the applicable Tariffs (which may limit the period of validity of a Ticket, in which case, any such limitation shall be indicated on the Ticket), a Ticket is valid for:
- One year from the date of issuance; or
- Subject to the initial travel occurring within one year from the date of issuance of the relevant document, one year from the date of the commencement of the journey as per the Ticket.
- If you are unable to travel within the period of validity of the Ticket given that we were unable to confirm your reservation immediately at the time which you request to make a reservation, the validity period of such Ticket shall be extended.
5. Flight Ticket Usage Principle
- The Ticket you have purchased is valid only for the travel as shown on the Ticket, from the place of departure via any Agreed Stopping Places, to the final destination. The Fare you have paid is based upon our Tariff and is valid for the travel as shown on the Ticket
The Ticket will not be honored and will lose its validity if Coupons are not used in the sequence provided in the Ticket.
- If you wish to change any aspect of your travel, you must contact us in advance. The fare for your new travel will be calculated, and you will be given the option of accepting the new price or maintaining your original travel as ticketed. Should you be required to change any aspect of your travel due to Force Majeure, you must contact us as soon as practicable, whereby we will use reasonable efforts to transport you to your next Stopover or final destination, without a recalculation of the fare.
- Should you change your transportation without our agreement, we will assess the correct price for your actual travel. You will have to pay any difference between the price you have paid and the total price applicable for your revised travel. We will refund you the difference if the new price is lower but otherwise, your unused Coupons have no value.
- Please be aware that while some types of changes will not result in a change of fare, others, such as changing the place of departure (for example, if you do not fly the first segment) or reversing the direction you travel, can result in an increase in price. Many fares are valid only on the dates and for the flights shown on the Ticket and may not be changed at all, or only upon payment of an additional fee.
- Each Flight Coupon contained in your Ticket will be accepted for transportation in the class of service on the date and flight for which space has been reserved. When a Ticket is originally issued without a reservation being specified, space may be later reserved subject to our Tariff and the availability of space on the flight requested.
- Please be advised that in the event you do not show up for any flight without advising us in advance, we may cancel your return or onward reservations. However, if you do advise us in advance, we will not cancel your subsequent flight reservations.
6. Ticket Prices/ Fares
Unless specified otherwise, our prices/fares are quoted in United Sates dollars (USD), the total cost of a flight tickets included baggage, all taxes, fees & other service charges.
Prices/Fares only cover the carriage from the airport at the place of departure to the airport at the place of destination; and do not include any fees for ground services in the airport and for the transport from the airport to the city. We hold no responsibility for the Passengers' connecting flights under any circumstances, such as immigration procedures at Transit, collecting Checked baggage and checking in for the next flight.
We’re not be responsible for any fees that may be levied by the issuing bank of your payment method while purchasing tickets on our Website and Mobile Applications. Please check with your issuing bank for details of the fees if any.
7. Notes for Passengers
- Infants: Airlines reserve the right to refuse carriage of infants less than 14 Days old unless received written confirmation of the doctors about the ability to depart the infants and liability waiver signed by their parents. Infants aged between 14 days and under 2 years are eligible to purchase infant tickets. Bookings for only infant tickets cannot be submitted online, they must be submitted together with an adult ticket. Infant tickets do not include a designated seat.
- Children under 12 years old are not carried unless they are accompanied by passengers who are 18 years old or older. For children 12 to 14 years of age who are not accompanied by passengers 18 years old or older, they are required to register services for unaccompanied minors at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure times.
- Pregnant women: There are certain restrictions for pregnant women flying. Please inform your doctor about your travel plans in advance, and obtain from them permission and a certificate proving suitability to fly.
-The elderly: Many airlines require passengers over a certain age to provide health certificates and to prove their physical condition meets the requirements for flying at the time of boarding. For more details, please contact the individual airline.
8. Passenger’s Basic Information
- Name and Passport: It is vital that you submit correct passenger names and Passport details when making a booking. Any difference in the names you submit when booking and the names printed on the passenger’s passport will result in the passenger being unable to board the plane. In this event, we will bear no responsibility.
- Contact info: Please correctly and carefully enter your contact details and ensure that you remain contactable, so that we can contact you, and can inform you of any changes to your flight. If due to an error on your behalf we are unable to contact you and there is a change to your flight, we will bear no responsibility.
Please check whether your visa, passport, health certificates and other documents complies with the relevant policies of your destination country and any transit countries. Failure to obtain the correct documentation may lead to you being unable to complete entry and exit procedures. Please only purchase tickets after confirming this information.
9. Booking & Issuing Procedure
- Confirmation: Confirmation will be provided via email within 10 minutes - 01 day only depended on our working time and the review of your payment & itinerary. We will include your flight number, dates, ticket number, price etc. in the confirmation email. Passengers should ensure they provide correct phone and email contact information, and that they are contactable. If booking your tickets fails, we will contact you by email or by phone. If we are unable to contact you via the details you provided, we bear no responsibility for any problems regarding confirmation, ticket issuing, etc.
- Duplicate bookings: Please do not provide submit duplicate bookings (e.g. booking two or more flights at the same for the same passenger). If submitting duplicate bookings causes multiple tickets to be issued, you assume full responsibility for any cancellation fees or other charges.
We provide flight booking service, if there are any changes or cancellation to your flights, customers can contact the airline directly for further information or else, we will contact with the airlines to solve your request. As this is beyond our control, we will bear no responsibility.
10. Booking Guarantee
We can hold your booking within 12hrs only, so, your ticket reservation must be fully paid before we can confirm your booking. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if the ticket is not fully paid in any circumstances.
To valid your booking guarantee, you need to fill with all the details required on our secured site or fax it to us or email.
We accept payment through all major debit/credit cards (Visa, Master, JCB & UnionPay). You can purchase directly on our website, or we can provide you with a secure payment link after booking have been created. In both ways, we will only proceed with the payment after reconfirming with you.
12. Card Verification.
We will require card verification for selected transactions. If your transaction is flagged for verification, we will ask for your card & passport copy together with an authorization letter. You need to fill in & send us back to us via email or fax.
We will refund a Ticket or any unused portion, in accordance with the applicable fare rules or Tariff. Except as otherwise provided herein, we will make a refund to the person who has paid for the Tickets.
If the airlines cancel a flight or fail to operate a flight reasonably according to schedule, fail to stop at your destination or Stopover, or cause you to miss a connecting flight on which you hold a reservation, the amount of the refund shall be as follows:
- If no portion of the Ticket has been used, an amount equal to the fare paid;
- If a portion of the Ticket has been used, the refund will be not less than the fare paid for the unused portion of the Ticket.
- If you are entitled to a refund of your Ticket for reasons, the amount of the refund shall be as follows:
- If no portion of the Ticket has been used, an amount equal to the fare paid, less any reasonable service charges or fees for processing the refund;
- If a portion of the Ticket has been used, the refund will be an amount equal to the difference between the fare paid and the applicable fare for travel between the points for which the Ticket has been used, less any reasonable service charges or fees for processing the refund.
Refund on Lost Ticket
- If you lose your Ticket or any portion of it, upon furnishing us with satisfactory proof of the loss, and of the evidence of payment for such Ticket, a refund will be made as soon as practicable after the expiry of the validity period of the Ticket, subject to the following conditions:
- The lost Ticket, or the unused portion thereof, has not been used, we will give you a refund or issue you a new Ticket (a Ticket for which a refund or replacement cannot be sought is a Ticket resulting from our own negligence);
- The person to whom the refund is made shall repay to us the amount refunded in the event of fraud and/or to the extent that the lost Ticket or portion of it is used by a third party (except where any fraud or use by a third party resulted from our own negligence).
- If we or our Authorized Agent lose the Ticket or any portion of it, the loss shall be our responsibility.
Right to Refuse Refund
- We may refuse a refund where application is made after one year from the date on which the Ticket was issued.
- We may refuse a refund on a Ticket which has been presented to us, or to Government officials, as evidence of the intention to depart from that country, unless you establish, to our satisfaction, that you have permission to remain in the country or that you will depart from that country by another Carrier or another means of transport.
We reserve the right to make a refund in the same manner and the same currency used to pay for the Ticket. Refund process shall be made within 10 -30 working days upon receipt of requests for refunds.
14. Boarding time
Passengers must be present at the check-in counter within the times specified to ensure the completion of all essential procedures before the departure of the aircraft. The Airlines open the check-in counter 2 hours before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights & 03 hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights departed from Vietnam, and from 02 to 03 hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights departed outside Vietnam. The closing time of the counter (completion of check-in) is 40 minutes and 50 minutes prior to the scheduled departure times for domestic and international flights respectively. Check-in procedures may vary between airports and specific flights. The airlines will reserve the right to refuse to perform check-in for Passengers and hold no liability in the following events wherein:
- Passengers present at the check-in counter after the check-in deadlines, which are 40 minutes (for domestic flights) and 50 minutes (for international flights) prior to the scheduled departure times.
- Passengers do not hold any form of valid identification as required by the Authorities or fail to provide any proof of identity to our staff;
- Passengers do not hold sufficient travel documents, necessary permits or visas to enter certain countries and territories as required by the Authorities;
- Passengers commit any act of violence towards airline’s staff, or cause public disorder at check-in counters, or insult our staff physically and verbally;
- Passengers have been banned by the other governments or authorities from traveling or checking-in or boarding on any certain flights;
- Passengers are unfit for travel owing to, in our judgment, drunkenness or obvious mental or physical illness;
- Passengers are unfit for travel owing to their health conditions or their health is in danger or may pose a risk to other Passengers.
Passengers must arrive at boarding gates at least 30 (thirty) minutes prior to the scheduled departure times. The airlines close the boarding gates 15 (fifteen) minutes prior to the scheduled departure times. The airlines reserve the right to refuse the carriage if Passengers fail to arrive at the boarding gates at the closing time. If passengers fail to complete check-in procedures or board on flights on time prior to departure, the fares paid by Passengers will not be refunded under any circumstances.
15. Special Services
Normally, any special services need to applied for at least 24 hours in advance. If required, please specify at the time of booking. We will pass your requests along to the airline & will notify the outcome to customers. Some special services, Passengers may be charged a fee and may be requested an accompanied passenger.
Please direct your attention to our Privacy Statement, by which you also agree to be bound when using this site. Privacy Statement is a part of this agreement
The performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of FlyBangkok.com’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by this website with respect to such use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
FlyBangkok.com is an online booking agency, NOT the official airlines website. Therefore, the fare shown on our website may include booking fees. The total fare price will be shown upfront before you make the payment.